Learn how to use your tappers correctly
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
Device Minimum Requirement
- IPhone or IPad running IOS version 9.3
- IPad Pro, IPad Air, IPad Mini
- IPod Touch 5th generation or later
- Android device running version 5.1
- Bluetooth 4.0 or newer
What is included in my Bi-Tapp kit?
- Two Bi-Tapp units (often referred to as tappers)
- Dual charging cable (2-in-1 to charge both tappers at once)
- Pouch (to carry the tappers in
- Instructional manual
- USB Wall charger (this is an optional item)
- Wristbands (this is an optional item)
How do I find the Bi-Tapp App?
Go to your App Store or your Google Play Store and type in: Bi-Tapp.
Download the free Bi-Tapp App to your mobile device.
How do I operate my tappers independent of my mobile device?
- You can lightly push the button on either tapper and it will stop tapping.
- You can lightly push the button again on one of the tappers to start the tapping
- They will remember the setting you selected on your App.
How do I determine the length of time I should use the tappers?
The length of time you use your tappers will vary from person to person. Some people will use the tappers anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes when feeling anxious or stressed. Some people will use the tappers for an even longer period of time, re-starting the tappers as often as needed.
How do I determine the rate of speed and the level of intensity when using my tappers?
You will want to find the rate of speed and the level of intensity that feels comfortable to you.
If the rate of speed is too high or the level of intensity is too strong, it will be distracting to you rather than calming.
Some people like to have the rate of speed and/or intensity higher initially and then lower the rate of speed and/or intensity as they begin to feel calmer.
What setting should I select when using the tappers to help me sleep?
We recommend selecting a slow rate of speed and a low rate of intensity when using the tappers to help you sleep.
Can I wear the tappers as often as I need to?
- Yes, you want to spend as much time as you can in your optimal level of functioning. It is to your advantage to help your nervous system calm down when you recognize that you are beginning to feel anxious or overwhelmed.
How long does the battery stay charged?
The battery life per charge is over 48 hours.
How do I clean my tappers?
You can use disinfectant wipes to clean the casings.
Make sure you do not get water inside the tappers. They are not waterproof.
How do I insert and remove the wristbands?
Each unit contains a rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium style battery and other recyclable components. This device contains recyclable materials, do not discard in trash receptacles.
Caution / Use
Water will damage the Bi-Tapp units. Do not submerge the tappers in water. Use the Bi-Tapp units in dry locations only.
If you experience any negative reactions to bilateral tapping, lessen the rate of speed and/or the rate of intensity. If you continue to experience a negative reaction to this product, stop using this product.
The wristbands are non-refundable.
The Bi-Tapp kit must be returned in new condition with all parts included. Purchaser will pay the shipping fees to return the product.
Bi-Tapp warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of the original purchase.
Bi-Tapp will at its sole discretion, replace the product if any part of the product is found to be defective. This warranty does not apply against normal wear and tear of the product, nor does it apply to damage caused by abuse, misuse accident.
To inquire about this warranty and to receive shipping instructions, contact Bi-Tapp, Inc. Toll Free: 1-833-424-8277 or email us at: [email protected]
Any additional questions:
If you need any additional information that is not answered in this section, please contact us Toll Free: 1-833-424-8277 or email us at: [email protected]